We all know the IT industry loves its acronyms, so the opportunity to combine SWG, CASB and DLP into a single unified security platform should excite any cyber linguist. In truth, it should also excite any security professional, as the coming together of Secure Web Gateway (SWG), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) finally allows enterprises to secure their use of today’s Internet.
Today’s Internet is very different from the 1990s when SWGs were first implemented. Back then it was all about websites – today it’s all about cloud. Around 85% of an enterprise’s Internet traffic is typically to cloud services, and this is why CASB must be implemented inline alongside SWG. And since cloud can significantly increase the risk of data exfiltration, DLP is the obvious addition to a unified platform.
Join Netskope to learn about:
- The evolution of the Internet from web to cloud, the arrival of cloud-based threats, and the cloud-enabled risks to your data.
- The limitations of traditional SWGs, and how they are typically blind to data movement to and from cloud applications and cloud-based threats.
- How a Next-Generation Secure Web Gateway can successfully combine SWG, CASB and DLP to provide a cloud-based Internet security platform for today.
Your Delegate Package Includes:
- Interactive roundtable discussion.
- Drinks reception upon arrival.
- Gourmet 3-course dinner and drinks.
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary.
|Thursday 20th February|
|18:00||Welcome Drinks Reception & Networking|
|18:45||Host Scene Setting / Theme Outline
Ross Asquith, Security Transformation Principal, Netskope
|19:15||Interactive Discussion & 3-course Dinner|
|21:00||Wrap up session|