The services sector is the fastest growing part of the UK economy right now, bucking the Brexit trend. However the economy is changing, to maintain this momentum companies need to be innovative, agile and responsive to both their internal and external environments.
The modern CFO is a true enabler, working across departments aligning business functions to objectives and goals. The days of finance as purely processers are over, using technology finance has a unique view of your organisation and this insight has transformed finance into a strategic function.
This dinner will explore the challenges CFOs are experiencing across the service sectors, how the modern CFO, as a business leader needs to understand the nuances of each department and ensure they are contributing and collaborating, business wide. We’ll also explore how to utilise the latest technologies to gain the business insight needed to drive innovation, futureproof the business and continue to thrive in the years ahead.
Your delegate package includes:
- Presentation, panel discussion and roundtable
- Free product resources
- Drinks reception on arrival
- Gourmet 3-course dinner and drinks
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary
|Thursday 5th July|
|18:00||Welcome drinks and Networking|
|18:30||Host Scene Setting / Theme Outline
Rene Voogt, Presales Director, Sage
• What does the modern finance function look like - how can you maximise effectiveness through organisational collaboration
• Using technology to increase insight throughout your organisation- what are you doing now and how does this measure up to best practice
• Hear from senior finance leaders to talk through best practice and share insights
|21:00||Questions and details of follow-up and future workshops|