According to a 2018 Palo Alto Networks survey, 70 per cent of cybersecurity professionals working in large organisations across the EMEA region expressed concerns that a rush to the cloud is not taking full account of the associated security risks. IT and security teams are rightly recognising the need to do more to match the speed and agility of the cloud whilst maintaining consistent security across all their organizations’ environments. Too many organisations still see security as a business inhibitor when, in fact, the right security will serve to accelerate business innovation and success.
Join Naveen Zutshi and other industry leaders, to discuss securing the cloud and the changing model of cybersecurity consumption in the Financial and Insurance Services industries.
- Cloud agility vs. security: DevOps + SecOps = DevSecOps?
- FSI regulation and the cloud: myths and realities
- Securing mobile, BYOD, and private and public cloud environments
Your delegate package includes:
- Presentation, panel discussion and roundtable
- Free product resources
- Drinks reception on arrival
- Gourmet lunch and drinks
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary
|Thursday 21st June|
|12:00||Welcome, Introductions and Networking|
|12:30||Host Scene Setting
Naveen Zutshi, SVP & Chief Information Officer, Palo Alto Networks
Plus Additional Guest Speakers
|12:45||Interactive Discussion over Lunch
• Business advantages and challenges of moving to the cloud
• How to ensure data security and compliance in the cloud in an increasingly regulated environment
• Setting up security best practices by reviewing the relationships between IT, Security and Devops teams