Questions to be explored:
- What new roles do you need to bring into the Enterprise? Is a Data Protection Officer an requirement now?
- How will GDPR promote or potentially inhibit sharing of data between industry partners?
- How can you integrate privacy requirements in the design of new products and services?
The new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into force in May 2018 and represent the most significant change to data privacy regulations for twenty years. With non-compliance penalties of up to 4% of global revenue, it is essential that businesses understand what’s coming, the impact on systems/processes and what actions are needed to ensure compliance.
Your delegate package includes:
- Presentation, panel discussion and roundtable
- Drinks reception on arrival
- Gourmet 3-course dinner and drinks
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary
|Tuesday 27th June 2017|
|18:00||Welcome Drinks and Networking|
|18:15||An Overview of GDPR - from the Doom and Gloom to the Opportunity
|18:45||Box and Compliance - Our Journey
A Legal Perspective on GDPR - The Importance of the BCRs for Processors