A sea of change is upon us. While experts estimate that up to 70 percent of applications have moved to the cloud, the transformational promise has fallen short of the hype and expectations. Today’s router-centric WAN approaches can’t keep up, causing enterprises to hit the wall. This roundtable will discuss the complexity of network management in a multi-cloud era and how networks can adapt to meet the needs of the business at the speed of business.
Businesses are faced with an entirely new set of questions and challenges. How can businesses reduce the complexity of their network management whilst enabling new cloud applications and centrally managed security? This roundtable will discuss how it’s possible to move beyond software-defined to a self-driving network, using automation and machine learning.
- Is automation the key to the Self-Driving Network?
- How can Machine-to-Machine learning apply to cloud based application success?
- Is the Network now a Business Enabler?
Your Delegate Package Includes:
- Interactive roundtable discussion.
- Drinks reception upon arrival.
- Professional wine tasting
- Gourmet 3-course dinner and drinks.
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary.
|Thursday 17th October|
|18:00||Welcome drinks reception|
|19:30||Interactive discussion & 3-course dinner
|21:00||Questions and details of follow-up and future workshops|