The way we shop is continually shifting. Human behaviour towards shopping and expectations around shopping experience has changed. There is a fierce debate on how to’save’ our high streets and why shoppers are turning away from the high street. Can a new form of omni-channel “highstreet” rise again for the next generation?
We will reflect on key pieces of research we have conducted, opening the floor to discussion around the fundamentals of shopping in todays omnichannel, hyper influenced and personalised world.
- APEX (After Payment Emotional Experience) represents a huge missed opportunity – one retailers must address if they want to avoid losing loyal customers.
- The role of the physical bricks and mortar stores within the mind of the consumer.
- Omnichannel opportunities and generating loyal customer bases across multiple channels through payments/payment data.
Your Delegate Package Includes:
- Presentation, panel discussion and roundtable.
- Drinks reception upon arrival.
- Gourmet 3-course dinner and drinks.
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary.
|Thursday 27th June|
|18:00||Welcome Drinks & Networking|
|18:30||Host Scene Setting / Theme Outline
|21:00||Questions and details of follow-up and future workshops|