Consumers are engaging across multiple channels, demanding greater convenience and real-time, on-demand service. Retailers need to digitally transform to meet these rapidly-changing consumer needs, whilst being challenged to reduce costs and increase operational efficiencies.
Businesses that successfully bridge the gap between customers’ digital journeys and their in-store experiences in new and exciting ways, are set to capitalise on massive opportunities.
Against this backdrop, this roundtable discussion will explore:
- How and why the retail business model should change to engage the consumer of tomorrow
- The infrastructure needed to provide the shopping experience that customers expect and will remember
- The role technology plays in ‘saving the high-street’ – bringing the online shopping experience in-store
Your delegate package includes:
- Presentation, panel discussion and roundtable
- Free product resources
- Drinks reception on arrival
- Gourmet 3-course dinner and drinks
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary
|Thursday 21st June|
|18:00||Welcome Drinks Reception and Peer Networking|
|18:45||Are You Ready for the Retail Revolution?
Interactive roundtable discussion
Raj Mistry, Group Retail Director, Dimension Data
Sarah Eccleston, Director of Architecture Sales, Cisco
John Rakowski, Senior Director Product Marketing, AppDynamics
|21:00||Panel Q&A and Debrief|