When we talk to CX leaders, we hear the same thing again and again: “We’ve come a long way, but we’ve a long way to go.” With Christmas fast approaching, we’re focusing on the first part of that. Showcasing how far the CX profession has come and giving you the chance to share success stories from the last 12 months. As well as hear what other top brands have achieved.
Over dinner, you and your peers will get to share what you’re most proud of in 2019: stakeholders won over, challenges overcome, failures learned from. And during our keynote, we’ll break down the most significant or surprising developments in 2019 and our predictions for the year to come. Plus, where CX is lagging behind as a discipline and how we close the gap.
- Nan Russell on 2019 CX breakthroughs and where we’re going in 2020
- The chance to share experiences with your peers and learn from other top brands
- A more interactive dinner with plenty of opportunities to learn from top brands
Your Delegate Package Includes:
- Interactive roundtable discussion.
- Drinks reception upon arrival.
- Gourmet 3-course dinner and drinks.
Ticket Price: VIP Complimentary.
|Tuesday 3rd December|
|18:00||Welcome Drinks Reception & Networking|
|18:45||Host Scene Setting / Theme Outline
Nan Russell, CX thought leader on reasons to celebrate in CX and predictions for 2020
|19:15||Interactive Discussion & 3-course Dinner|
|21:00||Wrap up session|